Almo Nature Holistic Beef & Rice is a balanced complete food for adult cats. The hypoallergenic recipe of Almo Nature Holistic - with only one protein source - is also suitable for sensitive cats. The high content of freshly cooked beef ensures that this food is easy for your cat to digest, while functional ingredients like fructooligosaccharides and mannan-oligosaccharides naturally enhance the taste of this food.
Almo Nature Holistic Beef & Rice contains a high-quality source of protein to ensure the food is well-accepted and supports your cat’s digestive system. The waste products from the breakdown of proteins get reduced to a minimum, taking the burden off your cat's kidneys. Rice contains no gluten, so it is a valuable source of carbohydrate that can also be easily digested, while the high content of essential omega-3 and 6 fatty acids promote healthy skin and soft, glossy fur.
Almo Nature Holistic Beef & Rice at a glance:
- Complete dry food for adult cats
- Suitable for cats with nutritional sensitivities or allergies
- High-quality ingredients with a high content of freshly cooked meat
- Gluten-free rice is an easily digestible source of carbohydrate
- With MOS & FOS that help to support healthy intestinal flora
- Rich in essential vitamins and minerals
- Contains taurine that helps to support your cat’s eyes, brain and nerves
- Contains biotin that helps to keep your cat’s skin healthy and their fur shiny
- Free from artificial preservatives, attractants and colouring agents
Almo Nature cat food is so unique and ineffable like all natural things. Almo Nature - from pet's point of view!
Meat and meat by-products (26% fresh beef), grains (14% rice), vegetable protein extracts, oils and fat, minerals, vegetable by-products (inulin from chicory, a source of fructooligosaccharides 0.1%), mannan-oligosaccharides, Vitamin A (25000 IU), vitamin D3 (1400 IU), vitamin E (300mg), vitamin B1 (12mg), vitamin B2 (14mg), calcium-D-pantothenate (20mg), vitamin B6 (12mg), vitamin B12 (0.15mg), biotin (0.5mg), niacin (25mg), folic acid (1mg), taurine (1000mg), DL-methionine (500mg), copper sulphate pentahydrate (32mg), copper chelate from amino acid hydrate (33mg), anhydrous calcium iodate (1.64mg), zinc sulphate monohydrate (222mg), zinc chelate from amino acid hydrate (267mg), manganese sulphate monohydrate (20mg), organic selenium (80mg).
crude protein 31%, crude fiber 1.5%, crude oils and fats 15%, crude ash 7.5%, moisture 8.5%, energy 3690.0 kcal/kg