Balanced dry food, formulated to meet the nutritional needs of sterilised adult cats. Rich in salmon and essential minerals, this reduced-fat food helps your cat to maintain a healthy weight.
Almo Nature Sterilised Salmon & Rice is a well-accepted, dry cat food with a low fat content, which helps to promote and maintain your cat’s ideal weight post-sterilisation. This kibble is rich in both salmon, which is gentle on your cat’s digestive system and a source of omega-3 and 6 fatty acids, and fructooligosaccharides and mannan-oligosaccharides (FOS & MOS), which help to encourage the growth of healthy intestinal flora.
Almo Nature Sterilised Salmon & Rice has a reduced fat content, which is suited to the lower energy requirements a neutered cat has. This helps to avoid excessive weight gain and keeps your sterilised cat’s weight at a healthy level.
The controlled mineral content in Almo Nature Sterilised Salmon & Rice kibble helps to ensure your cat’s urine has a lower pH value. This helps to avoid urinary stones from forming and improves the overall urinary tract health.
- Almo Nature Sterilised Salmon & Rice:
- A complete, dry food for sterilised adult cats
- Ideal for weight maintenance: low fat content helps to keep your cat at healthy weight
- Premium fish content: 16.8% fresh salmon, which is easy to digest and rich in natural omega-3 and 6 fatty acids
- With MOS & FOS: integral in supporting healthy intestinal flora
- With yucca schidigera: reduces stool odour and wind
- With linseed: stimulates healthy digestion
- With taurine: support healthy eyesight, brain function and the nervous system
- With biotin: promotes healthy skin and shiny fur
- Optimised mineral content: supports a healthy urinary system
- Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals
- No chemical additives, preservatives or colourings
- GMO free
Fish and fish by-product (16.8% fresh salmon), meat and meat by-products, grains (16.5% rice), vegetable protein extracts, oils and fat, vegetable by-products (cellulose 0.5%, yucca schidigera 0.3%, inulin from chicory, a source of fructooligosaccharides 0.1%), yeast, minerals, mannan-oligosaccharides.Additives:Nutritional additives per kg:Vitamin A (24000 IU), vitamin D3 (850 IU), vitamin E (400mg), vitamin B1 (5mg), vitamin B2 (4mg), calcium-D-pantothenate (8mg), vitamin B6 (3mg), vitamin B12 (0.08mg), vitamin C (25mg), vitamin K (0.5mg), niacin (25mg), biotin (0.25mg), folic acid (0.5mg), taurine (750mg), copper sulphate pentahydrate (16mg), copper chelate from amino acid hydrate (20mg), anhydrous calcium iodate (0.77mg), zinc oxide (34mg), zinc chelate from amino acid hydrate (133.34mg), manganese sulphate monohydrate (39.07mg), organic selenium (32.6mg).
Protein 31%, Fat 15.3%, Fibre 2.9%, Ash 7.1%, Moisture 8.5%